cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Host Version Upgrade

Rachit1
Associate

Hi 
I am trying to run FREERTOS enabled USB CDC Host on my device having STM32F756 MCU.
My firmware package version is v1.17.1 which I think is the latest version for the F7 series. For this what is the latest version USB CDC Host Drivers which is supported?
The automatically generated one via cubeIDE always shows v1.0.0
I can see that the latest version out there on Git is v3.5.2 whereas in the notes states that update to support v3.4.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Rachit1 and welcome to the Community ,

The new USB host lib under 3.5.2 version has no compatibility break with applications and STM32CubeMX. And it is recommended to use this new version ( please take a look at this post).   

This new middleware will be implemented in the coming release of STM32CubeF7.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Rachit1 and welcome to the Community ,

The new USB host lib under 3.5.2 version has no compatibility break with applications and STM32CubeMX. And it is recommended to use this new version ( please take a look at this post).   

This new middleware will be implemented in the coming release of STM32CubeF7.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.