cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb driver for STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board for windows 10

anaeb.1
Associate III

i am working with The STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board which has a STM32F373VCT6 microcontroller. i have the task to read the adc data via usb interface. the usb interface is not working (nothing is shown on the pc that a device is connected). i searched the usb driver on stm32 website, it says in STSW-STM32102 that the driver is only for windows 7 and 8. but i am using windows 10 and can't find a usb driver for it. does anyone have a solution ?

14 REPLIES 14

cn22 is stlink v2 (for programming) and cn16 is usb full speed for cmunikation with pc and that is not working 

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

i am using windows 10 and can't find a usb driver for it.

Just do the USB firmware for CDC protocol correctly; Windows 10 will find the proper driver itself.

(yes this is a big "just".... )

I did it but it still didn't work
i need this usb interface to transfer data from adc to my pc and i have been trying for a month.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Here you can find helping hands for you project.

Piranha
Chief II

The topic has more than 10 posts, but the autor still hasn't told anything useful about the main thing - code on MCU. In addition to not reading the OS driver description, inability to form sentences and use capital letters...

But for serious purposes:

https://github.com/hathach/tinyusb/tree/master/examples/device/cdc_dual_ports/src