cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U595 used PA11 and PA12 as gpio

Sunwaz
Associate III

I used PA11 and PA12 as standard GPIO in STM32U595ZJT6Q and system frequency is 4MHz. Config PA11 and PA12 to PP output mode ,no pull up.Don't set this gpios to high, the mini system current is 3mA,but set this gpios to high, the current is 22mA.

Test PA10 or PA0,this current no changed.

I reference RM0456 rev4  13.3.16  and 10.7.12 ,used PA11 and PA12 as standard GPIOS,the USBPWREN and VDD11USBDIS bits in PWR_VOSR must be set.

I config these bit before config GPIO, but this current no changed,still is 22mA.

Sunwaz_0-1699191009843.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sunwaz
Associate III
13 REPLIES 13
Sunwaz
Associate III

PA11 and PA12 dont connect anything.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Sunwaz ,

Did you tried to set FORCE_USBPWR bit in PWR_CR1? Does it have any impact?

Are you using your own board or an ST board?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sunwaz
Associate III

Hi @Amel NASRI ,

I will tried to set FORCE_USBPWR bit in PWR_CR1 tomorrow.

I have U599 EV board.

I tried U599 EV board too, but its current  also is 22mA . Too bigger.Using other gpio , it's right, only PA11 and PA12.

Sunwaz
Associate III

Hi @Amel NASRI ,

I dont used low power mode.

Sunwaz
Associate III

Hi @Amel NASRI ,

I set FORCE_USBPWR bit in PWR_CR1,the current  smaller from 22mA to 15mA.But its to bigger.

Sunwaz
Associate III

Sunwaz_0-1699513814324.png

Sunwaz
Associate III

OAB公司

Hi @Sunwaz ,

Thanks for sharing your finding.

May you share a screenshot of the document where this information was found? I checked ES0553 rev1 and there is no such limitation.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sunwaz
Associate III

Hi @Amel NASRI 

I don't know this errata sheets code number.

Edit: Internal information removed.