cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L073RZ Low Power Standby mode

Myada.1
Associate II

Hi Everyone,

I am using stm32l073rz board, used both wakeup pin PWR_CSR_EWUP1 (PA0) and PWR_CSR_EWUP2 (PC13) for generating an interrupt to wakeup from standby mode, and I am enable both pin PWR->CSR |= (PWR_CSR_EWUP1 | PWR_CSR_EWUP2); before go to standby mode but the interrupt generated on PC13 pin only and i am unable to generate on PA0 pin.

1. Is it possible to enable both pin simultaneously and how it is work?
  2. Is any example available to understand the concept of the wakeup pin use dynamically?
5 REPLIES 5
Mohamed Aymen HZAMI
ST Employee

Hello @Myada.1​ and welcome to the community 🙂,

You can take a look at these examples under this path:

"STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.12.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Examples\PWR"

Mohamed Aymen.

Hello @Mohamed Aymen HZAMI​ Sir,

Thank You sir for replying. This example as you given the reference, in this given only single wakeup pin PC13 to generate interrupt to wakeup from standby mode, that is i am able to do already. I want to use both wake pin on PA0 and PC13 to wakeup from standby mode, that was not able to done to me. i am doing in the code:

PWR->CSR |= PWR_CSR_EWUP1; //PA0 - Enable

PWR->CSR |= PWR_CSR_EWUP2; //PC13 - Enable

PWR->CR |= PWR_CR_CWUF;

HAL_PWR_EnterSTANDBYMode();

in that case, only PC13 generate. PA0 is not wake up from standby mode.

TDK
Guru

This example is for wakeup on PA0:

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL0/blob/a7b74aed35ecb7baeadeb16107aa8fddb6823589/Projects/NUCLEO-L053R8/Examples/PWR/PWR_STANDBY/Src/main.c

Seems like you have a hardware issue though. Are you sure PA0 is low and going high? Is it floating? Custom board?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thank you for replied. Yes, i was check frequency on oscilloscope on PA0 is go to low to high. it's not floating. Board: STM32L073RZ.

Actually, i was also check on PC13 pin it's always high when it is go to standby mode also.

how can we use all Wake Up pin PA0, PC13 and PE6 simultaneously on standby mode in a single code?