cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32L031K6T6 doesn't work, but it works in stm32L011K setting

remoter
Associate III

0693W00000Y7AaiQAF.pngI'm starting project with custom board that is controlled in STM32L031K6T6 MCU.

I set up that with cube ide and wrote simple Timer code.

Unfortunately, It isn't work. Not only that, Nothing is happend(uart, Hal_Delay, GPIO...)

But oddly enough, it is working at same setting of Stm32L011K FW of Cube ide.

Everything worked in the Stm32L011 setting, but nothing worked in the Stm32L031 setting.

Is there anything I missed? I'm really confused...

I set the cubeide with STM32L031, STM32L011(Both project is set in Nucleo Board version)

The board is worked in Stm32L011 version although The MCU of that is Stm32L031K6T6, It isn't worked in Stm32L031K Setting...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dear KnarfB.

Thanks to your help and a little luck, I just solved the problem.

I didn't connect the Boot0 pin and GND by resistance because of my mistake, but it was caused by the problem.

By the way, there was no problem with L011K setting, but I wonder why there is a problem with L031K setting.

Building Embeded System is always Difficult i think...

Thank you so much for your help!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KnarfB
Principal III

Are you sure about the MCU type mounted on your board?

[STMICROELECTRONICS - STM32L031K6T6TR - ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L0 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0+, 32 bit, 32 MHz, 32 KB / Element14 Part Number]

Here is my shopping log...

KnarfB
Principal III

Isn't the L011 a subset of L031? They all share the same RM0377 ref. manual. You could compare (diff) the generated source code or migrate the working L011 project to L031.

hth

KnarfB

I moved several code of them but it wasn't work...

But thanks for your suggestion.

Dear KnarfB.

Thanks to your help and a little luck, I just solved the problem.

I didn't connect the Boot0 pin and GND by resistance because of my mistake, but it was caused by the problem.

By the way, there was no problem with L011K setting, but I wonder why there is a problem with L031K setting.

Building Embeded System is always Difficult i think...

Thank you so much for your help!