cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H743XI datasheet lacks ADC resitor value Radc

SeyyedMohammad
Senior III

I want to know Radc mentioned on revision 9, page 170/361, Fig 41.

There is no sign to know what is this resistor value. Could you provide it here before updating the datasheet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​,

You may refer to this post to estimate the sampling switch resistance RADC.

Indeed, H7 datasheets should be updated, to provide only specific values for RAIN and CADC. An internal ticket is raised to update the non existing Radc value

Internal ticket number: 143273 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​ 

A similar issue has been raised from a while in H7 series. The Radc is not constant - it depends from temperature, VDD voltage, usage of Analog switches booster . Therefore datasheet contains values of Rain for given sampling times (worst cases).

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @F.Belaid​ 

Thanks for fast response. But I need Radc and not Rain since I want to know the loading of ADC on the node I want to sample from. I think it's important, doesn't it? Will the manual updated?

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​,

You may refer to this post to estimate the sampling switch resistance RADC.

Indeed, H7 datasheets should be updated, to provide only specific values for RAIN and CADC. An internal ticket is raised to update the non existing Radc value

Internal ticket number: 143273 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).