cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H725VGH6 interleaved mode

shaktipg
Associate II

Hi! I am using STM32H725VGH6 series MCU, in the datasheet it is clearly mentioned that it has 2 direct 16bit ADC channels, while it is not there when trying to configure in STM32CubeIDE. Can you make sure the datasheet is correct or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8
RhSilicon
Lead

Have you seen if this post helps in the case?

ADC interleaved mode (2/2): Hands-On STM32CubeIDE project

This became helpful for understanding the interleaved mode configuration of mcu, but here I want configure as differential (not single ended),  interleaved mode using direct channel ADCs so that it can be achieved high sampling rate. So please help me! And also take care of my previous question.

I want configure as differential (not single ended),  interleaved mode using direct channel ADCs so that it can be achieved high sampling rate

I found this information, check if it's your case:

Caution: When configuring the channel “i” in differential input mode, its negative input voltage is connected to V INN[i]. As a consequence, channel “i+n”, which is connected to VINN[i] , should not be converted at same time by different ADCs. Some channels are shared between ADC1/ADC2: this can make the channel on the other ADC unusable.

ADC_diff_caution.png

https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/rm0468-stm32h723733-stm32h725735-and-stm32h730-value-line-advanced-armbased-32bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

shaktipg
Associate II

Can you please go to my main question mentioned below-

I am using STM32H725VGH6 series MCU, in the datasheet it is clearly mentioned that it has 2 direct 16bit ADC channels, while it is not there when trying to configure in STM32CubeIDE. Can you make sure the datasheet is correct or not?

2x 16 bits ADC + 1x 12 bits ADC:

en.bd_stm32h725xG_1mb

STM32H725VG.png

Note: The version I'm using is 1.12.1, so maybe there might be a bug if it's not appearing like this in version 1.13, in which case it's better to open a new question.

FBL
ST Employee

Hello @shaktipg ,

Could you explain what do you mean by "while it is not there "

Thanks 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Here I've attached a snapshot (datasheet STM32H725xE/G, page n. 20), mentioned number of direct channels ADC1/ADC2 is 2. Can you please confirm me the MCU pins (pin number/name which can be configured for these channels) for these channels?

Screenshot 2023-08-03 093935.png