cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H725 reinit MPU.

Aleks
Associate III

Hi.

Is it possible to reconfigure one or some regions MPU without fully disabling MPU?

I need configure for example ITCM memory for RW access when load code and set to RO mode after code copied completed.

Code copied from SDRAM to ITCM, so MPU needed for correct access to SDRAM.

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Aleks​,

First, It is possible to reconfigure one or some regions MPU without fully disabling MPU.

Second, for access permissions of regions, you may need to check Table 3. in AN4838.

Finally, you can get inspired with this example STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Examples\FMC\FMC_SDRAM_DataMemory

Hope this helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Aleks​,

First, It is possible to reconfigure one or some regions MPU without fully disabling MPU.

Second, for access permissions of regions, you may need to check Table 3. in AN4838.

Finally, you can get inspired with this example STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Examples\FMC\FMC_SDRAM_DataMemory

Hope this helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.