cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32f103c8t6 sleep mode and Wakeup mode

Vignesh_V
Associate II

Hi friends,

I have to configure Sleep mode  and Wakeup mode in  STM32F103C8T6 and STM32F407VET6 using RTC .But i  did not know how to configure this process .I need your guidance how to configure this by using datasheet and one important point is i have to use only internal clock for my configure. Thank you for advance for yours response

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Vignesh_V ,

If the WFI instruction is used to enter Sleep mode, any peripheral interrupt acknowledged by the nested vectored interrupt controller (NVIC) can wake up the device from Sleep mode.

I recommend you to get inspired from these examples to configure your own project:

PWR_SLEEP for STM32F1 device and  PWR_CurrentConsumption for STM32F407 device: These examples explain how to enter the Sleep mode and wake up from this mode by using an interrupt.

- How to configure the RTC to wake up the STM32 periodically from Low Power modes: This FAQ descripts how to configure the RTC peripheral of the STM32 to wake up the STM32 periodically from a low power mode.

I hope this help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.