cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F051 ADC Vref problem

SGian.1
Senior

Hi there!

I need your help before i became crazy. I configurate (with DMA) 9 ADC input plus one for Vrefint channel of my STM32F051 discovery, Now my problem:

i read a wrong value of Vrefint channel the value is equal a Ing1. But if i configure ony Vrefint channel work perfect and afther i did the math. I reconfigure again my 9 ADC input without Vrefint channel and the value are perfect just 1mV of error but right now i diden't do any average . Before i forgot i did the calibration before i start . Please some one can help me ?

Thank you soo much

Sergio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
raptorhal2
Lead

Vref is ADC_raw[9]

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
raptorhal2
Lead

Please provide a better translation of "a lng1".

Are the Vref channel sampling cycles the same for converting this channel by itself and for converting it after the other 9 channels?

Cheers, Hal

SGian.1
Senior

Hi!

thanks for your replace, about your first question what i wanna mean is if i put a voltage on ADC_ing_1 and the data is write in my array ADC_raw[0], if i read the value in ADC_raw[10] i have the same value but i aspect to find the value of Vref_Channel. Question when i confugure ADC with DMA if i have 10 ADC input the DMA at the first scan write inside my array ADC_raw[0] = ADC_ing1 ADC_raw[1]= ADC_ing2 ....... ADC_raw[10]= Vref_channel right ?

About your second question yes i diden't change nothingh

Thanks Sergio

raptorhal2
Lead

Vref is ADC_raw[9]

SGian.1
Senior

My Good what i terribel istale i did

Thank you

SGian.1
Senior

terrible mistake