cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST MCU Finder on iOS has not worked for the last two weeks for me. It displays 0 MCUs. Anyone else with this problem?

bmdk
Associate II

7 REPLIES 7
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @bmdk​ ,

Did you tried to uninstall and re-install the ST-MCU Finder?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
bmdk
Associate II

Yes. I have reinstalled. To no effect.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Could you please share your log file?

What is not working more precisely ?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
bmdk
Associate II

It starts up and tries to fetch the database. The fetch stops after a short and when I go to "parametric search" there are no mcus in the database. This is the case for my phone and my iPad.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @bmdk​ ,

I escalated this issue to involved team.

I'll make sure to post updates here as soon as I have more details.

Imen

Thanks
Imen
bmdk
Associate II

Thanks. Just to let you know, it still doesn't work for me.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @bmdk​ ,

I'm glad to announce you that the new mobile Finder applications are now available on official iOS and Android: STM32 Finder.

The search engine has been reviewed to provide more user-friendly search parameters, and you can access to all ecosystem resources of the selected MCU/MPU or development board. 

Please try the new release and don’t hesitate to provide your feedback on this application 😉.

Thanks

Imen

Thanks
Imen