cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-Link driver issue

Sebdee
Visitor

Hi All,

I would need the link to download the ST-Link driver 2.1.0.0 from 08/06/2017.

The latest one is interrupting the connection to board randomly every couple of seconds.

I cannot find any link to the former ST-Link drivers, so please provide me the aforementioned one.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Sebdee, to the community!

version 2.1.0.0 is very old and no longer up-to-date. There are some websites that deal with Bluepill and similar things and juggle with such old drivers, but this cannot be a clean solution.

Which board with which STM32 shows the behaviour with the interruptions in connection with which software?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Peter BENSCH ,

Thanks. I am using an STM32 Nucleo-F767 ZI. Up to last week everything was fine.

However, now when I connect the board to the USB port, the LD4 stays green (instead of red), and the board resets randomly and the LD4 is blinking, like when you program the board. I guess this is linked to the ST-Link. Also, when I am in STM32CubeProgrammer, the board can connect, but randomly it lost the connection with the message "Connection to device 0x451 is lost".

When I plug the same board to another computer, the LD4 is red and not green and it works perfectly without any issue. The only difference I could find between both computers was the ST-Link driver versions between them. The machine with version 2.1.0.0 works smoothly.

Thanks