cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project for STM32F746 disco with the protocol 61850 Ethernet communication, work with DSP library, working in real-time.

JGARC.1
Associate

0693W000001sHLhQAM.pngI am trying to make a frequency relay with the STM32F7 disco, for a simulated power electrical systems in real time (OPAL RT); I need to establish a communication between the real time simulator and the STM32F746 dico, through one of the protocols it can be the IEEE61850 (I´m looking for the library), in addition to that I need to manage that information that comes to micro to perform DSP, I get information of voltage and current signals in real time and I need to use them to get the frequency of the power system through them by using the a DSP library and then return a signal that can interrup the power system if it is the case to the simulator in real time.

If there are some libraries or codes that can help me to achieve quickly because this is for my final project at my university, if you please could help me I will be really grateful with you.

1 REPLY 1
MBEN .2
Associate

Hello,

Did you find a solution?

Thank you for sharing it

I am also looking for a solution

thank you in advance