Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Download and verification issue

Mani1
Associate II

Hello,

I am using STM32F746BGT6

I am trying for LED toggling.

I am using cube programmer for downloading hex. I am facing verification issue, but download was successful. After download complete, i reset my controller. But my toggle logic is not working. when i am doing debug, the code always go to hard fault handler function.

Thanks

Manikandan D

3 REPLIES 3

Then you're going to need to debug more.

Probably goes to the Hard Fault handler in both cases. Have it output actionable data.

Perhaps start by looking at the faulting instructions and registers are the fault, understand what was happening there.

Writing to a bad pointer, enabling an interrupt, etc.

If it doesn't make it to main(), start the debugger earlier, uncheck "run to main" type options and stepping in code.

Hard Fault have been covered here very many times..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TDK
Guru

If verification was not successful, then likely it did not download successfully either.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Mani1
Associate II

Hello, here i attached one screenshot. In my debug section i find out the issue in startup file. when debug is start, bl systemInit done successfully, but after coming to bl __libc_init_array then it's directly going to HardFaultHandler function. I don't know what's happening here .

Thanks

Manikandan D