16-32micros
Associate III
Posted on May 18, 2009 at 16:58

New Library Compatible with CMSIS - Comments

36 REPLIES 36
hemicuda
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:06

Yes, I tried examples of using TIM and USART - the same problem. This examples includes only source files. So I think problem covered in project settings or in library startup file.

hemicuda
Associate II

I've found what caused the problem. The language of project was C++. If i change project setting on ''C'', interrupts starts work correctly. Next question: what about c++ projects with new Lib v3.0.0 ?

[ This message was edited by: hemicuda on 14-05-2009 04:35 ]

peterharrison9
Associate II

Do any of you have an example project using the CMSIS library with GNU (CodeSourcery perhaps) toolchain and a suitable Makefile? I am having quite a lot of trouble getting this working. Stuff builds in Ride7 but I can't write a successful project without it. Since I work on an iMac, this is a bit of a problem 🙂

Also, it it possible to compile the CMSIS stuff into a linkable library? It seems to be too interdependent on the project sources for that.

Pete

akramaiah
Associate

Quote:

Just to follow up has anyone successfully done the port in Crossworks? I have got most of the library compiling but not STM32F10x_pwr, as I get ''error: selected processor does not support wfi''

and ''error: selected processor does not support wfe''

I also get a host of linker errors related to memory allocations/locations.

Any help and support would be welcome.

Hi,

I am trying to port the FWLib from ST, to the new CMSIS compatible library in rowelys crossworks. Do you have any starting point, where I can start with. Any help would be greatfull.

Regards,

akr

peterharrison9
Associate II

I think I may have it now:

http://www.micromouseonline.com/blog/2009/05/18/stm32-on-the-mac-the-st-peripheral-driver-library/

Well, mostly anyway..

akramaiah
Associate

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the post. I need to port to rowelys (uses gcc compiler), let me see if I could abel to get your makefile settings and linker settings ported to rowelys.

Regards,

akr

tiago2
Associate

Does anyone have the link to download this lib, I cant find it anywhere.