cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My kingdom for some samples! (STM32L4 + LQFP48 + DFSDM)

gregstm
Senior III

Yes, I have tried contacting the local ST sales reps here in Australia - no response.

Sorry, I've resisted asking this question for a fair while because I know many have greater need.

But I thought I would ask this question just in case there is a secret stash of samples held somewhere to help people keep developing their software/prototypes.

I need half a dozen STM32L4 chips, LQFP48 with DFSDM - ie. either the STM32L451, STM32L452 or STM32L462.

12 REPLIES 12

I had a chat with someone at Arrow a few months ago, they were helpful in giving me insight into how bad things have got. But got no response when I tried to contact the sales offices in Australia. I am definitely at the small business end of things, and mainly researching into multiple product ideas based on the STM32L4. (My existing product I designed 20+ years ago uses a PIC chip). Anyway, no more excuses now, I will get stuck into some software I have been putting off for a while...

Hope you had better luck with the leads I sent in the private message? They are the only thing keeping my small production going.

Paul

Thanks for that - and thanks for teaching me that this platform does private messaging. I completely overlooked that fact - after all these years I am still learning things every day (and usually forgetting them the next day!)