cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing H7 usb port to Infineon CYW4373 under FreeRTOS

cliodaddy
Associate

Hello,

We will be using STM32H723 + FreeRTOS in our system and I am hoping to integrate Infineon's CYW4373 as the Wifi/BT controller.

I am to connect to the CYW4373 using USB instead of SDIO+UART, as I am running out of pins on the H723 and using USB will save me many pins. However, I have not found any driver/firmware support for this configuration. Can someone help point me to where I can learn more about this configuration?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Ed

2 REPLIES 2
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Here you can find contractors to develop a custom USB driver for your project.

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/electronics-engineering/embedded-systems-iot?ref=platform%3Astm32

USB can be harder than it looks. To find the optimal interface mode of this chip with STM32 type MCU, ask Infineon tech support or download and study documentation and examples (behind the login wall), linux drivers etc. This research can be delegated to the contractor too, freeing you more time.

BarryWhit
Lead II

Yeah, definitely look for driver support from the infineon side, not the ST side. The datasheet says it support "Linux, android and RTOS". Find the dev kit for this chip and look at the software that comes with it.

- If someone's post helped resolve your issue, please thank them by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Please post an update with details once you've solved your issue. Your experience may help others.