cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CAN'T FIND THE STM32L053R8 S MEMORY MAPPING

ALMAAROUF
Associate II

In the datasheet of the stm32l053x in the section of "Memory mapping" it says "Refer to the product line reference manual for details on the memory mapping as well as the boundary addresses for all peripherals."

I looked at the reference manual and didn't find the memory mapping there. can any one help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Look at section 2.2.2 Memory map and register boundary addresses in the reference manual.

TDK_1-1723565327122.png

rm0367-ultralowpower-stm32l0x3-advanced-armbased-32bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

Look at section 2.2.2 Memory map and register boundary addresses in the reference manual.

TDK_1-1723565327122.png

rm0367-ultralowpower-stm32l0x3-advanced-armbased-32bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Might also look at the .H and .SVD files for supporting information.

The Cortex-M TRM might also help understand the constraining expectations those have.

Also be cognizant that the same IC goes into several packages and chip markings depending on the amount of memory tested and sold with.

Is there some specific memory region or peripheral of interest?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you so much