cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am right now doing a project with the stm32H743VIH6 controller, there how do I interface vref , because there is no vref pin available, please someone help me with this?

JP.4
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @JP.4​, to the community!

The STM32H743VIH6 is in a TFBGA100 package, the only one where VREF is not led out. The datasheet says under Table 9, footnote 7:

VREF+ pin, and consequently the internal voltage reference, are not available on the TFBGA100 package. On this package, this pin is double-bonded to VDDA which can be connected to an external reference. The internal voltage reference buffer is not available and must be kept disabled.

So if you absolutely need VREF as an external pin, you will unfortunately have to switch to an STM32H743 in a different package.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @JP.4​, to the community!

The STM32H743VIH6 is in a TFBGA100 package, the only one where VREF is not led out. The datasheet says under Table 9, footnote 7:

VREF+ pin, and consequently the internal voltage reference, are not available on the TFBGA100 package. On this package, this pin is double-bonded to VDDA which can be connected to an external reference. The internal voltage reference buffer is not available and must be kept disabled.

So if you absolutely need VREF as an external pin, you will unfortunately have to switch to an STM32H743 in a different package.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.