cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to communicate two cores with interrupt (openamp) in stm32h745? please provide any example code.

Navaneeth kumar
Associate III

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Navaneeth kumar​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

I advise you to refer to the working OpenAMP application available under STM32CubeH7 MCU package: \STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H745I-DISCO\Applications\OpenAMP

This application shows how to use OpenAMP MW to create a communication channel (called rpmsg channel) between cores and send mutual messages in the two directions.

You find with the example a readme file describing how to test the examples, and you may update the application according to your needs.

You find also in the ST web page the X-CUBE-H7DC-APP OpenAMP application software expansion for STM32Cube.

This FAQ responds to the inquiry related to the dual core communication on STM32H7, CM4 & CM7: STM32H7 Dual-Core: How to communicate between CM4 & CM7

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

0693W00000JPQGQQA5.pngThis code I have copied from \STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H745I-DISCO\Applications\OpenAMP and pasted in both cores ,But I am not getting any response from cm4.

Please tell me if there is any changes to be done in code for getting proper output.