cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i am new to stm32 and i got the project to rotate stepper motor using stepper driver .

Lchal.1
Associate II

i am using stm32f103 controller with opto -circuit to rotate my motor . But my motor is rotating only in forward direction even if i make my direction pin SET or RESET . BUT i need to make my motor to rotate in both forward and reverse direction. Can anyone please help me how to do . Should i need to include any extra code in my program .

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
TDK
Guru

Stepper motors typically have a STEP and DIR signal. Toggle the DIR signal to change the direction of rotation.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
I have done the same thing in my code. But also the motor is not rotating anticlockwise.
Is it possible to drive the stepper driver using stm32f103 controller( having 3.3 v). Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you
  • I have done the same thing in my code. But also the motor is not rotating anticlockwise.
  • Is it possible to drive the stepper driver(TB6600HG) using stm32f103 controller( having 3.3 v). Can anyone help me with this?
  • Thank you

• I have done the same thing in my code. But also the motor is not rotating anticlockwise.
  • Is it possible to drive the stepper driver(TB6600HG) using stm32f103 controller( having 3.3 v). Can anyone help me with this?
  • Thank you

• Thank you

TDK
Guru

The CW/CCW pin controls direction. Toggle it to change direction.

0693W000005BFxZQAW.png 

Configure it as a GPIO output pin, and toggle the output to change direction, as suggested in the first post.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thank you

Now i need to drive my motor using modbus. Is it possible to drive my motor using modbus. But i am not getting how to start can anyone help me with it. How i should write my frame to drive my motor.

Thank you