cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Can you please give me the exat weight of the MCU STM32G071KB Also, can you please share the Material composition for this part. We need the RoHs material details to calculate the carbon footprint. Regards

GDUBO.1
Associate

8 REPLIES 8

What Clive wanted to say is, that this is a primarily user-driven forum, with only casual ST presence, so you may want to talk to ST directly, through FAE or the web support form.

> STM32G051K8SMF

I don't think there is such suffix (SMF) in the public offering.

For most packages you can find materials/weight declaration e.g. in https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32g051k8.html#quality-reliability

JW

There seemed to be multiple individual requests getting posted, trying to foreclose on a dozen of them. Save an unnecessary waste/duplication of resources.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

>> calculate the carbon footprint

rhymes well enough with

> unnecessary

JW

Christian N
ST Employee

Hello Gregoire,

Thank you for contacting STMicroelectronics. This forum was marked as needing more direct assistance. A case has been made in our Online Support Center (OLS) and you have been contacted directly regarding this inquiry.

If anyone else has similar questions to this, please open a support case at www.st.com/ols

Regards,

Christian

ST Support

If the user has not made their real name public, ST's employees should not do that either!

To be fair, he did self identify..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Indeed. But it's still true for other similar recent posts of ST employees.