cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, can I use external memory access for stm32h723zg, if can ,how?

jeman.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @jeman.1​,

The STM32H723ZG present interfaces that can access external memories, for example the FMC and the OctoSPI interfaces, you can check the datasheet.

If your question is about executing the code from external memories, I suggest you checking the External memory code execution on STM32F7x0 Value line, STM32H750 Value line, STM32H7B0 Value line and STM32H730 Value line MCUs application note.

It might help you with your request.

Regards,

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @jeman.1​,

The STM32H723ZG present interfaces that can access external memories, for example the FMC and the OctoSPI interfaces, you can check the datasheet.

If your question is about executing the code from external memories, I suggest you checking the External memory code execution on STM32F7x0 Value line, STM32H750 Value line, STM32H7B0 Value line and STM32H730 Value line MCUs application note.

It might help you with your request.

Regards,

Chahinez.

Yes.

Initialize the pins, peripheral and memory device.

Should then be able to access memory the same way as the other memory in the MCU, usually slower, and potentially Read Only, depending on what type of memory device you are talking about.

​Try to frame your questions better.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
jeman.1
Associate II

Actually i was trying to run mobilenetV2 on stm32h723zg using stm32cubeMx, After enabling external flash and external memory i was able to analyze and validate on desktop but while validating on target i am getting memory overflow error

jeman.1
Associate II

If possible can you please provide demo to validate a deeplerning model which needs external memory using stm32cubeMx.