cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello , I want to connect boot0 and 3.3V for reset my chip .I find boot0 pin is in PA14 but I cannot see on my board, could you help please (my board is stm32g031k8)

Ocebe.1
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ocebe.1
Associate III

No ,my board is working I achieve erase my chip and I can debug now ,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I guess, you mean the NUCLEO-G031K8,right?

You can find it in the documentation. I've attached it for you convinience and removed all devices from the view except R15, SB5 and the STM32G031K8. I've also red marked pin 25 (PA14, BOOT0) and made a red dot, where you have access to BOOT0, because SB6 is not fitted.

But remember, you should be using either SB5 or SB6, not both, i.e. you can use either SWD/JTAG or the serial channels supported by the bootloader.

0693W000005AqmgQAC.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It looks like your NUCLEO got damaged and doesn't work anymore.

Please consider closing this topic and the related other one by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ocebe.1
Associate III

No ,my board is working I achieve erase my chip and I can debug now ,