cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All, Is anyone interested in, or working on a Micropython port to the NUCLEO-H503RB development board. After some research I think I should be asking this on the Micropython website, which I shall do. Thanks, Mick

EKent.2
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @EKent.2​, welcome to ST Community,

You can find HERE the list of the STM32 microcontrollers supported by Micro-Python, unfortunately, STM32U5 is not part of the list, but you can always ask in the Micro-Python forum.

Hope that helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

H5

Open Source is one of those things where “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,�? -JFK needs to be invoked more frequently. There are often lot of expectation on others, and little in the way of motivation.

Look at what you can port readily within the frame-works already provided. The NUCLEO boards tend to lack MicroSD cards or external storage.

Look at aspects of the project for which you bring skills and experience, and contribute those to the porting effort, it will likely be much better received.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
EKent.2
Associate

The quote I heard most often concerning 'open source' is " You get what you pay for". :|