cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Problem with FP-AI-Vision_V3.1.0 counting people

brunamark
Associate III

Hello Everyone!

I'm facing a problem with all the examples on this package FP-AI-Vision and my LCD only displays noises. I have the board STM32H747I-Disco model MB1248-H747I-D03 and the display MB1166-A09. I realized that in this package doesn't has the drive NT35510 and this is important for my display to work, because of that I had changed the files STM32Cube\Repository\FP-AI-VISION1_V3.1.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32H747I-Discovery and STM32Cube\Repository\FP-AI-VISION1_V3.1.0\Drivers\BSP\Components to include all packages inside STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.1. Also, I had modified  the file stm32h747i_discovery_conf_template.h to include USE_LCD_CTRL_NT35510 1U and add the correct include path on the project. I had try to debug my code and it seems that the code is runing in this method:

brunamark_0-1705356533647.png

I appreciate if you can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @brunamark ,

Could you please try to follow the steps shared in this wiki  page https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/AI:How_to_use_Teachable_Machine_to_create_an_image_classification_application_on_STM32  and precisely in section 3.1.4.

Please take a look to Model zoo, this packages enables to deploy image classification and object detection models in a very easy way on the STM32H747I- Disco and supports the  NT35510 drivers.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @brunamark ,

Could you please try to follow the steps shared in this wiki  page https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/AI:How_to_use_Teachable_Machine_to_create_an_image_classification_application_on_STM32  and precisely in section 3.1.4.

Please take a look to Model zoo, this packages enables to deploy image classification and object detection models in a very easy way on the STM32H747I- Disco and supports the  NT35510 drivers.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.