cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F030 USART half dupliex

sanjib
Associate III
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 14:40

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
26 REPLIES 26
Posted on May 19, 2014 at 16:20

Please help me

Sorry, but the level of help you require exceeds what I'm offering.

I can't be prototyping hardware, and recoding solutions.
Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
sanjib
Associate III
Posted on May 19, 2014 at 16:33

I am not asking the full code to write , I am just asking what wrong in configurationhere I am checking with th e terminal it is not receiving any thing please check what is the wrong.

Attachments :

Check_for_the_BOARD2.c : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006Hzzf&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bSC%2FTxbw5LNl4eT8Gjil2Yd3sqd0k_3jOCQjh93wHSkjIfI&asPdf=false
Posted on May 19, 2014 at 18:12

You still have the Rx disabled per my earlier observation.

You still have code in the interrupt looking for a TXE flag without qualifying if the device is in Tx mode rather than Rx. The status may still be flagged, but will not assert a physical interrupt when masked.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
sanjib
Associate III
Posted on May 20, 2014 at 07:19

But it is disable in the first start up function ......after transmitting the data I am making rx enable as well as Rxne interrupt, then it shud be in way ryt or how it is?

sanjib
Associate III
Posted on May 20, 2014 at 10:50

may be this is the problem

HDSEL: Half-duplex selection

Selection of Single-wire Half-duplex mode

0: Half duplex mode is not selected

1: Half duplex mode is selected

This bit can only be written when the USART is disabled (UE=0).

I have made USART1 disable but now transmit alsoo not happening ...what do you think?
sanjib
Associate III
Posted on May 20, 2014 at 12:03

Data was not getting received because This Halfduplex (HDSEL) can only be written when the USART is disabled (UE=0) before I

* was not doing that I was Enabling the UART then selecting the HDSEL bit that was wrong.
sanjib
Associate III
Posted on May 20, 2014 at 12:16

This problem is solved but now the problem is if I am sending data like SANJIB it is only receiving J   instead of S for the first time how to solve this