cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dual core data share

TWalp.1
Associate II

HI

I'm working on STM32H745. I'm tiring to understand share data with 2 cores. Can you please post a program ?

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

There are many ways to do this. Using a pointer to a region of memory both cores can access is perhaps the most straightforward. Still need to manage cache properly.

Here is another example:

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/STM32H745I-DISCO/Applications/ResourcesManager/ResourcesManager_SharedResources

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @TWalp.1​,

You can find an example within STM32H7 Cube package that shows how to use the ResourcesManager in order to share resources between cores under the path:

\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Applications\ResourcesManager\ResourcesManager_SharedResources�?.

There are also several ways to get the dual core communication, such as the FreeRTOS IPC (the Inter-processors communication) module and the OpenAMP framework that will help, you find examples under: “\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Applications�?.

You may as well refer to STM32H745/755 and STM32H747/757 lines inter-processor communications application note AN5617 to get more details.

Chahinez.