cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-U585I-IOT02A USB Host

ElectroManiac
Associate II

Hello forum, 

I'm trying to setup my B-U585I-IOT02A as a USB host. 
Ive turned on the following:

• USBPD - Type C only, TIM2, enabled USB support 
  • USBX - core, Host CoreStack FS, Host Controller FS, MSC
  • USB_OTG_FS - Host Only
  • UCPD - Source
  • FileX - FileX Core

to initiate I've used these in my main:

MX_USB_OTG_FS_HCD_Init();
ux_host_stack_hcd_register(_ux_system_host_hcd_stm32_name,_ux_hcd_stm32_initialize, (ULONG)USB_OTG_FS,(ULONG)&hhcd_USB_OTG_FS);

It seems I don't get the any power out to my USB flash drive, and the USB event callback doesn't work.
am I doing something wrong? am I missing something? thanks in advace

14 REPLIES 14
ElectroManiac
Associate II

@Nicolas P. Im adding the .ioc file
and yes its the same project.
after a lot of debugging the searching I've finally managed to compile successfully everything but the USB and the UCPD software still doesnt work

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @ElectroManiac 

You may need to share the full project. According to your IOC, you are using full stack configuration for USB PD application not type C only as you mentioned in initial post.

FBL_0-1721052332196.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@FBL its because I kept trying to make it work, after a couple of days of trying to make everything compile I succeeded but the "ux_host_event_callback" doesn't activate, and the UCPD software still doesn't recognize the board/app 

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @ElectroManiac 

Would you please share your full project to reproduce on my end?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

is there a way to send it privately and not put it here publicly?