cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability/roadmap of STM32H7A3VG

MK..1
Associate III

Hi

STM32H7A3VG is one of the few stm32's who fit my requirements. This is however sold out on most platforms. Can some one comment on that?

Is this chip still in production at all?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Yes, the part is still in full production and is also on the Product Longevity List with rolling commitment, so will be for at least another 10 years.

For exact delivery information on your required quantities, please contact your preferred distributor or the local ST office.

f the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Yes, the part is still in full production and is also on the Product Longevity List with rolling commitment, so will be for at least another 10 years.

For exact delivery information on your required quantities, please contact your preferred distributor or the local ST office.

f the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MK..1
Associate III

HI @Peter BENSCH​ 

I checked several preferrred distributors and they say : Long lead time reported on this product. up to 48 weeks.

Can you confirm that?

MK..1
Associate III

Actually I contacted my local ST office. I saw even CUBE ide took me to that link.

Br

By definition, the community is a place for users to exchange technical questions with each other, so that users can also benefit from it at a later date.

Delivery problems are not technical issues and are also of a temporary nature, which is why they should be clarified with the respective supplier.

Good luck!

/Peter

But some of use come here in the hope of luring ST insiders into disclosing precious insider information (such as parts availability).

Honestly, ST would have made significant fame would they publish at least crumbs of such information during the Big Shortage.

#practicalmarketing

JW

This view is completely understandable and comprehensible, but statements on availabilities are always regional and time-limited, so that their relevance here in the community is more than questionable. For this reason, no staff member will say anything about this here, because that would completely distort the picture and maybe only fuel uncertainties.

Regards

/Peter

> regional and time-limited

How hard is it to add that to such statement?

Apparently, no staff member says anything about it at any public place. Otherwise, this would be as good a place as any.

ST missed a huge opportunity. We value honest and open communication, even if the news are bad.

JW