cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to compile Ultrasound FFT from SW_Source using QT and getting an error message that libhs_datalog.dll is corrupt.

MEde.1
Associate III

The specific message is LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file cannot read at 0x3F8

17 REPLIES 17
Jemmy
Associate II

Jemmy_1-1700224867363.png

This's my screenshot for your reference. Please ST kindly support this. Thanks in advance.

Jemmy
Associate II

@SimonePradolini 

Hi SPRAD.1,
Any progress to resolve this issue? 

SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello,

I'm sorry, but the maintenance release planned for the last quarter has been moved to the end of the year.

Best regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

which year exactly ?

because end of 2023 is now close.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

We're testing now the package. If no issues will come up in the next days, the package should be online in wk51 '23, else in wk3 '24.

Best regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Jemmy
Associate II

@SimonePradolini 

The wk51'23 is making my project in risk but better than nothing. 

If it's wk3'24, my project will be completely dead. So, please, please provide it wk51 and early is even better. Thank a lot in advance.

Davide G
ST Employee

The DLL included in the UltrasoundFFT project within X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 is not corrupted as stated in the compiler message, it is simply meant to be compiled with GCC and not MSVC.

When you load the project, if you select MinGW 32-bit as a compiler, you are able to compile everything without any issue.

Jemmy
Associate II

@Davide G Yes, it works. Thank you, Thank you so much for help.