cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F103RCT6TR-CAN

murali
Associate III

Hi,

I am MURALI SELVAM I need one solution for STM32F103RCT6TR. Which is CAN pins in STM32F103RCT6TR IC. Kindly tell me. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @murali and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

As you can see in the DS5792, the CAN_RX and CAN_TX pins are PA11 and PA12 but it can be remapped by software to some other port pins such as PB8 and PB9 or PD0 and PD1.  For more details, refer to the Alternate function I/O and debug configuration section in the STM32F10xxx reference manual.

STTwo32_0-1705043031330.png

Best Regards .

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @murali and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

As you can see in the DS5792, the CAN_RX and CAN_TX pins are PA11 and PA12 but it can be remapped by software to some other port pins such as PB8 and PB9 or PD0 and PD1.  For more details, refer to the Alternate function I/O and debug configuration section in the STM32F10xxx reference manual.

STTwo32_0-1705043031330.png

Best Regards .

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you.

Hi,

Do You have any reference schematic? Kindly share the link. 

Hello @murali 

You can find all STM32 boards schematics on the CAD RESOURCES of the web page of each STM32 BOARD in ST website.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32