cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Stm32F769i-disco DFSDM_audiorecord examples available?

Yjang.1
Associate II

Hi.

I have STM32F769i-disco board and i want to execute DFSDM audiorecord example in my board.

I have some trouble when executing the DFSDM_audiorecord examples which exists in STM32F769i-eval Board.

But i compile it but it doesn't playback..

what is the problem?

ST experts help me.

My project is attached from zip file. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Yjang.1​ ,

I haven't tested your project since I don't have access to that specific board as I'm working from home, but the DFSDM audiorecord example should work.

Make sure that your are using the right pins and configuration according to the STM32F769 Datasheet and UM2033 User manual Discovery kit with STM32F769NI MCU.

I also advise you to have a look at this section: "DFSDM peripheral configuration tutorial", in the DFSDM application note: AN4990 "Getting started with sigma-delta digital interface on applicable STM32 microcontrollers". Tthis will help you on the DFSDM configuration.

Hope this helps you!

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Yjang.1
Associate II

0693W000008zbExQAI.pngHmm.. I think i revised correctly. but it doesn't work as well. It's little bit difficult for me porting the example on my board. Compile is Ok. In debugging, stuck in 879 lines.