cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization Issue with EVSPING4-Dual Board Motors

alila619
Associate

Hello community members,

I'm currently in the final stages of preparing a prototype, and I've encountered a problem with motor synchronization.

Here's the setup: I'm utilizing the EVspinG4-Dual Board to control two brushless motors (hoverMotors), which have been profiled using X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1. After profiling, I developed a project using MotorControl Workbench 6.2.1.

The issue I'm facing is that upon testing, I noticed a discrepancy in the response times of the motors. Motor 1, connected to the STSPIN32G431, is experiencing a delay in reaching the target speed, while motor 2, connected to the STDRIVE101, achieves the target speed immediately. Despite configuring both motors with a ramp speed and a delay of 0, motor 1 consistently ramps slower compared to motor 2.

I appreciate any insights or assistance you can provide in resolving this synchronization issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to any suggestions you may have.

1 REPLY 1
GMA
ST Employee

Hello @alila619,

Some issue around EVspinG4-Dual Board been fixed in our new MCSDK 6.3.0 release.
Could you please download it and try if it solved your issue.

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA