cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-SPIN3201 complementary PWM and dead time.

Ticcola Nessla
Associate

Hello

I have a steval-spin3201. It includes stm32f031 mcu. I am programming it by using stm32cubeide. When I was testing PWM and dead time, I noticed that the one of phase output is not synchronous with mosfet gate signal.

I shared the scopes below. Can you help me to understand?0693W00000WIGEmQAP.png0693W00000WIGESQA5.png0693W00000WIGE3QAP.png0693W00000WIGEwQAP.png0693W00000WIGFkQAP.png0693W00000WIGFLQA5.png0693W00000WIGFzQAP.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Ticcola Nessla​ and welcome to the ST Community.

Your waveforms show expected device behavior.

During the dead time the phase output is in high impedance and its voltage it is not driven at any level.

Let me know if this info is useful to you, if yes please "Select as Best" label.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Ticcola Nessla​ and welcome to the ST Community.

Your waveforms show expected device behavior.

During the dead time the phase output is in high impedance and its voltage it is not driven at any level.

Let me know if this info is useful to you, if yes please "Select as Best" label.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"

Hello @Ticcola Nessla​, do you have any updates on this topic?