cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensord BLDC motor supported

tashigeorge
Associate II

Hi All,

I am a newbie in motor control. I am having a X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 board with me I came to know that it supports both sensored as well as sensorless motors, but could'nt find a sensord motor that is compatible with the board but found one sensor less motor named BR-2804. Can anyone suggest a motor that comes with hall effect sensor which is compatible with the board. If motor does not come with any sensor in it, can we add external sensors to it, If yes can anyone suggest a sensor too.

With regards,

Tashi George

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GMA
ST Employee

Hello @tashigeorge,

The list of available motor on Workbench tool is not limited.
Using MC motor profiler tool (please refer to User Manual documentation available through "Workbench tool">About>Documentations>Documentation>"User manual" tab, "Motor Profiler Application Note" link), you can profile your motor and use it on Motor Control workbench tool.

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GMA
ST Employee

Hello @tashigeorge,

The list of available motor on Workbench tool is not limited.
Using MC motor profiler tool (please refer to User Manual documentation available through "Workbench tool">About>Documentations>Documentation>"User manual" tab, "Motor Profiler Application Note" link), you can profile your motor and use it on Motor Control workbench tool.

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA

Thank you.