cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting STEVAL-SPIN3204 to PC

Christian3
Associate

Hi, I recently bought a STEVAL-SPIN3204 and now i want to connect it with my PC, i connected it with the USB cable, selected an example project for this device and clicked on connect, but there comes always the error message, connection failed. What did I do wrong or have i forgotten? Here you can see a picture of the interface:

I also checked the baudrate and everything.

Christian3_0-1723022150283.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Christian3,

Could you please be more specific with your procedure ? What version of the MCSDK are you using ? Have you considered upgrading to our latest (6.3.0) version ? Which IDE have you used for flashing the code, and which version ?

When you say that you checked the baudrate and everything, could you be more precise ? Are you sure the COM port is the right one ?

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Christian3,

Could you please be more specific with your procedure ? What version of the MCSDK are you using ? Have you considered upgrading to our latest (6.3.0) version ? Which IDE have you used for flashing the code, and which version ?

When you say that you checked the baudrate and everything, could you be more precise ? Are you sure the COM port is the right one ?

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.