cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap for STM32H5 MCSDK support

Bryce Schober
Associate III

Does ST have a tentative roadmap for supporting the STM32H5 series in the X-Cube-MCSDK?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Bryce Schober,

We would like to apologize for the delay concerning the MCSDK 6.2 release. However, you will be pleased to learn that it should be available this week or at the beginning of next week at the latest.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Bryce Schober,

We do plan on adding the STM32H5 series in the MCSDK. It will be available in next release that should come up in a few weeks.

Best regards,
Gaël A.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

It has now been a few weeks. Are there any updates on expected release date?

Bryce Schober
Associate III

@Gael A Ping...

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Bryce Schober,

We would like to apologize for the delay concerning the MCSDK 6.2 release. However, you will be pleased to learn that it should be available this week or at the beginning of next week at the latest.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Bryce Schober , 

MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.
MCSDK 6.2.0 (st.com)

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.