cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the required setup for the EVSPIN32F0602S1 motor controller board

VVW
Associate II

Hi, 

We have purchased EVSPIN32F0602S1 motor control board.  thus to make setup for the motor controller . I need the details on the required software and the procedure to setup and start motor control using the same board.

if you have any developer guides or quick start guides for the EVSPIN32F0602S1 board, please share the link with me.

2 REPLIES 2
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello VVW,

We provide a Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK) that supports the EVSPIN32F0602S1 and thus allows you to generate MC code for this specific board. For details on how to make that work, don't forget to check the MCSDK User Manual (Via WorkBench, you can find it by clicking on About -> Documentations -> Documentation -> in the newly open browser window, click on User Manual ), as well as our MC Wiki. Be also aware that the EVSPIN32F0602S1 has its own dedicated User Manual that can be found on st.com.
If something is unclear or if an issue persists, I will gladly help you.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
Christian N
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.