cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, where can I find the firmware demonstration P-NUCLEO-IHM001.bin mentioned in the manual for STM32 Nucleo Packs P-NUCLEO-IHM001?

MDe L.3
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MDe L.3
Associate II

I fixed the problem. When the Powerboard is connected, it shows that the Nucleo device has 32 KB. But, if I disconnect the Powerboard, then it has 220 Kb and I can drag and drop the file. It works! Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @MDe L.3​, to the community!

You will find the binary in X-CUBE-SPN7 in folder

Projects\Multi\Examples\MotorControl\Binary\P-NUCLEO-IHM001

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MDe L.3
Associate II

Hi @Peter BENSCH​ , thank you for your reply.

I found the binary file, but I am not able to load it to the Nucleo board. I am following the "Drag and drop" procedure, so I have the jumper JP5 in U5V position, and I would need to drag and drop the file into the Nucleo device that I see listed among the disk drives. However, the disk drives list shows that the Nucleo has a total space of 32 KB (used space 12 KB). The binary file P-NUCLEO-IHM001 is 64 KB, so I get a "not enough space" message.

Is this a problem with the drag and drop procedure, or am I missing something?

Best,

MDe

Correct, JP5 should be in U5V position, JP6 set and CN2 (ST-LINK) with jumpers on. Drag and drop is a usable method, as is copy and paste.

Please double check whether you have a NUCLEO-F302R8 with an STM32F302R8T6 on board?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MDe L.3
Associate II

I fixed the problem. When the Powerboard is connected, it shows that the Nucleo device has 32 KB. But, if I disconnect the Powerboard, then it has 220 Kb and I can drag and drop the file. It works! Thank you for your help!

In Manual, its written for P-NUCLEO-IHM003 as well, it is present there but i cant find it.

tejas_amp_0-1718433647806.png