cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am using STM32 L476RG with X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1. I am using motor Control Work Bench 5.4.8. I am getting error connection Failed no Response. when I Used STM32 Cube Ide it works ok. STM32 link utility works fine. Any Help. Thanks .

sadiq
Associate II
8 REPLIES 8
GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

In your the first "no response" attempt, which tool did you use to flash the code?

Best regards.

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA
sadiq
Associate II

Hi,

Thanks for Reply, I use Motor Profiler 5.4.8 to for firmware. It say firmware is correct but control board communication is still missing.

if I Use St link Utility it works ok. In Motor control Work Bench it give Error Connection failed.

I changed Baud Rate, Virtual com Port Setting. But Result is same.

I have another Board STEVAL-CTM012V1 for this in motor control work Bench no data is available.

I choose ST Electronics for our Next DC inverter Compressor Air-condition Product Line.

But very few Help is Available.

Pl Advice what I am doing Wrong.

0693W00000NrwQZQAZ.png0693W00000NrwQUQAZ.png0693W00000NrwQ5QAJ.png

GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

May be that it comes from the fact that profiler uses HSE OSC clock and if the board is not configured accordingly, it will not respond.

Could you confirm that for your successful Cube IDE attempt, HSI OSC clock was used?

Best regards.

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA
sadiq
Associate II

Hi,

Thanks issued Solved. I am just beginner in STm32 Environment.

Pl Help out for board STEVAL-CTM012V1 I am using ST-LinkV2. Try to Generate Code using Motor controller Work Bench but Get Error ST Intranet Server Is Unknown. My Internet connection is fine.

0693W00000Ns1kUQAR.png0693W00000Ns1kPQAR.png0693W00000Ns1kAQAR.png 

Thanks For Helping Out.

Kind Regards

GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you try by opening CubeMx and in "Help>Updater Settings...", and setting "Manual Check" and "No Auto-Refresh..."?

Best regards

Best regards.
GMA
sadiq
Associate II

Hi,

I Make Changes As you Suggest, but Error remains there. Any More Suggestions.

Best Regards

Hello @sadiq​ ,

First le me thank you having reported and apologize for the delayed reply 😊

After further check from my side using MotorControl Workbench 5.4.8 and the latest STM32CubeMX version 6.6.0, I didn't face a similar issue ( I've to generate files for NUCLEO-F303RE-X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1-Shinano example) :

0693W00000QL8bfQAD.pngAs far as I can see from your previous screenshots, you're using an old STM32CubeMX version 6.5.0. Could you please try to install the latest STM32CubeMX version with more enhancements.

Please let me know if this solves the problem.

Khouloud.

Hello.

I have a similar problem.

Were you able to connect? Where was the error?

Thank you.