cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt regarding ST motor control workbench

vishu
Associate II

What is speed feedback error fault in motor control workbench?

7 REPLIES 7
SRedd.5
Senior III

If using Hall sensors then the speed feedback fault indicates problem with the hall sensors signals, implies a problem in calculating the position information of the rotor. 

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello vishu,

You can find more information on Speed Feedback error by reading the MCSDK 6.2 documentation. Via Workbench, you can access it by clicking About -> Documentations -> Documentation and then in the html page go to User Manual -> Firmware errors. You will find a list of all firmware errors as well as their description.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

which hall sensor signals?? Please ellaborate.

can you please send me pdf format of documentation. Didnt open MCSDK version 6 in my pc

Do you use sensored or sensorless FOC? in case of sensorless algorithm Hall sensor signals what i mentioned is not applicable for speed feedback fault. For MCSDK6.2.0 the documentation is available in the installation folder under Documentation as html files.

SRedd5_0-1700218652389.png 

I used MCSDK 5.4.8 version for 6-step algorithm for hall sensor. 

Hello vishu,

You can find MCSDK v5.4.8 documentation in the top left corner by clicking on : Documentation -> STM32- motor control SDK5.x - Firmware. The information you are looking for should be available at section 3.4.5 Fault Handling on page 39.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.