cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasheet unit error on RON_OD, STSPIN32f0601

kevinganhito
Associate

kevinganhito_0-1717058991219.png

Hey all, i believe i've found a mistake on the stspin32f0601 datasheet. 

https://www.st.com/en/motor-drivers/stspin32f0601.html

Page 12, RON_OD, Units are in Watts instead of Ohm, I believe this is supposed to be the value of RON_OD.

kevinganhito_1-1717059131018.png

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @kevinganhito , @Peter BENSCH , 

Thanks for sharing this! I will inform a respective team to have a look into this. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @kevinganhito, to the community!

Very well spotted, thank you for the information!

The internal preliminary data sheet still had the Greek character Ω for Ohm there, but unfortunately at least in revision 4 it contains W. This was probably caused by reformatting the section, because W is the equivalent for the Ω in the normal character set.

Regards
/Peter

@Lina DABASINSKAITE 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @kevinganhito , @Peter BENSCH , 

Thanks for sharing this! I will inform a respective team to have a look into this. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.