cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Available For MobaTools Library In STM32 Boards ?

kirito2908
Associate II

Hello, 

I'm Used To Use MobaTools Library To Run Stepper Motors In My Projects With Arduino Nano. But Now I'm Working On A Project With STM32 Board And Just Found Out That MobaTools Doesn't Support In STM32. So, I Wanted To Know If Anyone Know Alternative Of MobaTools Library To Control Stepper Motors ? 

Thanks For Your Considerations Even If You're Just Going To Read And Skip And Any Help Is Much Appreciated.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Welcome @kirito2908 to ST Community, 

What stm32 board are we talking about?

ST also provides a motor control libraries, 

* motor control in FOC, you can download the MCSDK from here.

As you are newly using STM32 in a motor control project, I very much recommend checking the Getting started with Motor Control, also check Motor Control MOOC (there are 4 parts). 

Hope that helps! 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Welcome @kirito2908 to ST Community, 

What stm32 board are we talking about?

ST also provides a motor control libraries, 

* motor control in FOC, you can download the MCSDK from here.

As you are newly using STM32 in a motor control project, I very much recommend checking the Getting started with Motor Control, also check Motor Control MOOC (there are 4 parts). 

Hope that helps! 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank You Very Much For Your Response. I'm Using MKS Robin E3 Board With STM32F103RCT Driver. This Is My First Time Working With It. 

Thanks For The Clue Of How To Control Stepper Motors In STM32. I'll Figure The Rest On My Own And If I Get Any Quarries Than I'll Drop That Here.