cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Sinusoidal PWM for 3 phase induction motor

KVijay32
Associate II

Hello ,

I want to make 3 phase sin wave for induction motor ,I already gone through ST workbench ,but i don't get proper solution in it, I am using evspin32f0602s1 (my own board) , I already check all related documents ,but not solved problem. here is 3 questions :-

1. How I can achieve 50 Hz sin wave.

2. what is Regulator execution time in Current setting ,if I change it to 2 PWM then I getting wave like SPWM ,but main frequency of 16KHz is changing continuously .at 1 PWM ,output is 16KHZ  PWM 

Screenshot 2024-09-23 095409.png

3. What is Cut of frequency and what is Modulation flags in Drive setting .

Screenshot 2024-09-23 095428.png

there is no any clear documents related to evspin32f0602s1 board. no any videos for detailing of coding.

3 REPLIES 3
KVijay32
Associate II

why I didn't get reply ????

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello KVijay2,

I am sorry to inform you that we only provide ACIM implementation as examples through the MCSDK : via WorkBench, on the first page, you can find all our example projects.

You will have to make the implementation yourself based on the provided examples.

Concerning questions 2 and 3, have you taken a look at our MCSDK Documentation ? Via WorkBench, you can find it by clicking on About -> Documentations -> Documentation. Everything should be explained there

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

i have gone through the documentation ,now i getting output but at Res1 ,2 ,3 pins of the chip, not getting at actual complementary pins of chip. I debug the chip and checked the Registers of timer 1 ,all things are Ok ,but then also not getting output. Please help I think its issue of OD and CIN pin, OD is connected to 15v via 47K resistance .