cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the pre-loaded demo project for NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q board?

Rodo
Senior

Hi,

I just got this NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q demo board. I'm new to STM32 devices. The demo board comes pre-loaded with a project that blinks each LED (LD1, LD2 and LD3) at different rates. Only one LED blinks at the time. By pressing the user button on the demo board the LED that blinks changes ( from LD1 to LD2, then from LD2 to LD3, from LD3 back to LD1).

The demo board user manual (UM2408) says: "The software demonstration and the several software examples, that allow the user to use the Nucleo features, are available at the link web page." I looked in the page but I'm lost/overwhelmed.

There are 24 examples in the cubeIDE when I look at the examples under the board part number but none seem to mention the blinking LEDs.

Where can I find the project that is pre-loaded?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Rodo​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

You'll probably want to review the STM32CubeH7 MCU package with the Demonstrations, Applications and examples which helps you to discover your board features.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Rodo
Senior

@Imen DAHMEN​ :

I did not install STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeH7 but I think they were downloaded when I installed STM32CubeIDE. I thought it was a simple question but your vague answer tells me you don't know either 😁. I would expect more from an "ST Employee".

Hi @Rodo​ ,

In fact, not all the Demo sources are available in ST web page, mainly for STM32H7.

I escalated your request internally, and our team will come back to you with update.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @Rodo​ 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

Regards,

Billy