cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usbx Azure rtos not working

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

I am working on Nucleo-h745ziq board. I initialize the azure-rtos h7 package, enable the Usbx and thread parameter .According the project that given in cubemx of Ux_Device__CDC_ACM accordingly I initialize the parameter only difference is that i enable the usb Fs instead of Hs .But i getting the error that shown in screenshot. For Usbx it is necessary to use the MPU.

In stm32cube ide in flash.ld we have compulsory add this below statements

._threadx_heap :

{

. = ALIGN(8);

__RAM_segment_used_end__ = .;

. = . + 64K;

. = ALIGN(8);

} >RAM_D1 AT> RAM_D1

Can some one help me. Because I first time working on azure Rtos. I did not have much knowledge of that.

6 REPLIES 6
Haithem Rahmani
ST Employee

Hi @MDeva.1​ 

Normally you should use the the "static memory allocation" as suggested by STM32CubeMX Config UI.

0693W00000GXPbMQAX.pngif it is the case in your project then do not modify the flash.ld file.

you can use the "Example Selector" from STM32CubeMX to inherit the UX_CDC_ACM application for the STM32H723-Nucleo board, then you can use it as refererence to configure your own project for the STM32H745i.

0693W00000GXPdNQAX.pngregareds

Haithem.

I am using this example that you mentioned according to that i making the configuration. But i get this error Break at address "0xa05f0000" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.And when i connect the two usb my user usb port is not get detected why this happend ,according the setting is done in UX_CDC_ACM this example accordingly i make in my project.

Also accordingly I set the MPU base address.Then why this error is come? can you helpme.

This my project file only change is that I select the fs mode instead of Hs .Usb is not get detected its port is not seen in device driver. Can you please help me.

mwb
Associate III

Hi @MDeva.1​ ! Have you been able to identify the root cause and fix your issues?