cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any video for Threadx low power mode please? like FreeRTOS on STM32 v2 - 21a Low power modes (tickless mode) - lab, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlpf1Rm4Qo

XGao.2
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
RomainR.
ST Employee

Hello @XGao.2 (Community Member)

You can take a look in STM32MCU Wiki Introduction to THREADX, chapter 5.2Low power feature

Introduction to THREADX - stm32mcu

Best regards,

Romain,

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi RomainR

Thank you for your reply.

I read some Threadx low power documents, including microsoft github resource. I still can not fix my Threadx based project low power mode problems. I know I must missed something and need more working around.

After following that FreeRTOS video, it is very easy to create low power mode demo project in half hour. It is very low power consumption and very reliable. I was wondering if ST has same kind of trial video for Threadx. Now I have to port my project to FreeRTOS base until ST can make Threadx low power mode easy to use.

RomainR.
ST Employee

@XGao.2 (Community Member)

Check the Azure RTOS workshop MOOC on Youtube.

TOUT REGARDER

MOOC - Azure RTOS step by step workshop

I do not watch all part, maybe look in step 5 ThreadX Feature.

BR

romain,

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The low power functions is not included.0693W00000UoMMxQAN.pngSee my CubeIde:

0693W00000UoMNWQA3.pngAnyway, thanks again.