cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB MSC - device for STM32U083C-DK

PawelKan
Associate II

Is it possible to programm STM32U083C-DK as USB Device MSC? I can't see any examples of USB MSC in repository. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @PawelKan 

There is no USB MSC example for the STM32U083C-DK.

However, there are several references to USB MSC examples for other STM32 series that might be helpful.

You can find the MSC_Standalone examples available in the STM32CubeL0 or STM32CubeL1 firmware packages:

These examples can be used as a starting point, and you can make the necessary updates to suit your needs.

The following application notes may help you on migration to STM32U0:

I hope these resources are helpful for you.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @PawelKan 

There is no USB MSC example for the STM32U083C-DK.

However, there are several references to USB MSC examples for other STM32 series that might be helpful.

You can find the MSC_Standalone examples available in the STM32CubeL0 or STM32CubeL1 firmware packages:

These examples can be used as a starting point, and you can make the necessary updates to suit your needs.

The following application notes may help you on migration to STM32U0:

I hope these resources are helpful for you.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
PawelKan
Associate II

I think it expires topic, it's time to learn some issues and do it myself. Thanks for suport!