cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

udp_client_on_stm32 board

abeba.1
Associate II

hii , i really need some help 🙂

i have the stm32h753 nuclio board and i am trying to run udp client on the board and my pc will be UDP_SERVER , i am using udp_echoclient_connect() and  udp_echoclient_send()  functions, that are inside the files that is included in the project examples folder .

i attached all the relevant files in my project

the problem start when i go into  udp_echoclient_send(); i debugged the code and i see when i reach the law level for transmitting the data in HAL_ETH_Transmit

the debugger informs me that it can't find HAL_ETH_Transmit function and even can't find stm32h7xx_hal_eth.c inside the driver src folder .

i looked into the project driver folder and the stm32h7xx_hal_eth.c exists .

and HAL_ETH_Transmit is inside the stm32h7xx_hal_eth.c source file .

i attached pictures showing the error when the debugger reaches this point .

1. pic 1 shows the point when i reach HAL_ETH_Transmit
  2. pic2 show the the error window that i get
  3. pic 3 shows that the stm32h7xx_hal_eth.c in the project folder

i must state when i comment out the  udp_echoclient_send() and build and program it into the board i can ping the board successfully .

when i i uncomment  udp_echoclient_send() and build and program it into the board i hit the problem that i described a bove .

how can i resolve this problem ? i really need some help , thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
abeba.1
Associate II

my main problem in the project that it hits hardfault and i don't know why !! i manually added the files that are missing when the debugger informs on a missing file , and i didn't hit hardfault , the problem raise when i run the code continuously  i hit hardfault , i attached the picture .

when i hit a hardfault , i can't ping the board so i must resulve the hardfauld issue